[mapguide-users] React layout warning: Could not find the context menu configuration

pierre.cardinal at sympatico.ca pierre.cardinal at sympatico.ca
Thu Sep 15 06:21:31 PDT 2022

Hi  Kajar,

In your ApplicationDefiniton resource, do you have a Container with the name MapContextMenu ?

   <Container xsi:type="UiItemContainerType">

      <Name>MapContextMenu</Name>

      <Type>ContextMenu</Type>

      <Position>top</Position>

      <Extension />

      <Item xsi:type="WidgetItemType">  etc

(look at the attached file)

The warning is displayed when the Container is missing from the resource. In Maestro you can edit the resource by opening  your Flexible Layout and click on the menu [Edit as XML] at the top.

Regards,

Pierre