[mapguide-users] Unable to save MapGuide Site Admin tool

David Bowen dbowenrci at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 06:30:17 PST 2024

I'm attempting to update settings in the Site Administrator tool but when I
click on Save, a blank page is returned. When I click on the go back
button, none of the updated settings are shown.

Has anyone encountered this? I know you can update the serverconfig.ini
file but I'm trying to update how often the logs are archived and there
doesn't appear to be an option for it in the serverconfig.ini file.

Thanks,
David

[image: image.png]