[mapguide-users] mapviewerdwf stopped working....

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Wed Jun 28 16:15:59 EDT 2006

For the record, I managed to fix this problem....in the end, the only
thing that worked was a total uninstall of everything MapServer related
(Studio, DWF Viewer, etc) and a cleaning of the registry of any residual
settings. I'd be will to bet that all that I really needed to do was
uninstall DWF Viewer, and wipe out the left-over reg settings (DWF
Viewer and Studio both had some left overs in the registry). I've got a
new problem now, but I'll post that seperately.

Andrew