[MapProxy] Is any raster image support planned in future?

Adam Estrada estrada.adam at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 11:03:20 EDT 2010

Oliver et al,

You mentioned compatibility with Mapnik. Have you seen the Ogcserver that
Dane wrote? It works wonderfully but is still kinda slow. MapProxy would
compliment that perfectly. Also, have you guys considered pairing up with
MapServer in the same way GWC did with GeoServer? It looks like TileCache
has already been there and done that but nothing that appears to be as
integrated as the GWC bit I mentioned.

Thoughts?
Adam