[MapProxy] Provide Google-style tiles using a non global spherical mercator tile source

Josh Doe josh at joshdoe.com
Fri Mar 11 08:06:26 EST 2011

Hi Oliver,
Thanks for the quick response. I've edited my config to try that out,
but it doesn't seem to be working; no matter how much I look at it I
can't seem to find what's wrong with it. I've put the config file on
the OSM wiki [1] if you wouldn't mind taking a look at it.

One other question: since the origin for the source is nw, when I set
the bbox for the grid the only critical corner is top-left, and the
bottom-right only has to include Virginia, right? I'm getting some
vertical displacement (100m) and want to rule that out as a source.

Thanks,
-Josh

[1]: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Virginia/VBMP_MapProxy