[MapProxy] installation on windows x64

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Wed Mar 13 02:10:53 PDT 2013

On 11.03.2013, at 15:03, Martijn Coenen wrote:
> Accidentally I'm also working on Mapproxy integration in Apache and came across mod_wsgi. I'm a bit surprised to read this, as I found this website:
> http://www.lfd.uci.edu/~gohlke/pythonlibs/#mod_wsgi
>
> As far as I understand, there is a 64-bit mod_wsgi. I'm running Apache 64-bit and have configured the development setup of Mapproxy in a 64-bit environment too.

"not available" as in "no official binaries". The mod_wsgi documentation says you have to compile it on your own and that's what Christoph Gohlke did.

It should work all fine if you have everything in 64bit.

Oliver Tonnhofer    | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG    | http://omniscale.com
http://mapproxy.org | https://github.com/olt    | @oltonn