[MapProxy] All tables to relate for King County Parcels

karsten karsten at terragis.net
Tue Oct 29 17:23:30 PDT 2013

Hey Luis,

I looked at the content of /var/www/mapdata/drive/Seattle/LandUse/KC Parcels
briefly and it looks more complicated than I thought

Can you please summarize again if we will need all of this and how the
tables relate to each other (which part is the master table and which ones
the extra ones again , that might help me to be quicker working on this.

Cheers
Karsten

  _____

/var/www/mapdata/drive/Seattle/LandUse/KC Parcels

--

Luis F Borrero
206 853 4559

  <http://dl.dropbox.com/u/41731297/images/logos/DRiVE.png>
Data-rich interactive Virtual Environments
Better Decisions, Faster.T
www.dr-i-ve.com