[MapProxy] CC-BY-SA AccessConstraints in documentation & tests

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Thu Aug 4 01:12:55 PDT 2016

Hi.

Thanks Paul for your mail. There is nothing else to add.

I removed all CC references from the example and test configuration to clarify this:
https://github.com/mapproxy/mapproxy/commit/ec6358565121647fb89d69b5befeb340225bc990

@Bas: Can you use this commit as a patch for 1.9.0?

Oliver Tonnhofer  | Omniscale GmbH & Co KG  | http://omniscale.com
OpenStreetMap WMS and tile services         | http://maps.omniscale.com