[MapProxy] CC-BY-SA AccessConstraints in documentation & tests

Sebastiaan Couwenberg sebastic at xs4all.nl
Thu Aug 4 02:31:08 PDT 2016

Hi Oliver,

On 08/04/2016 10:12 AM, Oliver Tonnhofer wrote:
> Thanks Paul for your mail. There is nothing else to add.
>
> I removed all CC references from the example and test configuration to clarify this:
> https://github.com/mapproxy/mapproxy/commit/ec6358565121647fb89d69b5befeb340225bc990
>
> @Bas: Can you use this commit as a patch for 1.9.0?

Thanks for this change, that should suffice to clarify that the
AccessConstraints only apply to the hosted service and not to the source.

I've included the commit as a patch and will upload a new package
revision shortly. I'll also reply to the FTP masters to reference this
thread for further clarification.

Hopefully we'll have MapProxy in Debian and Ubuntu soon, it's been
included in OSGeo-Live for some time so it's high time to get the
package into the main distribution repositories. It's a great
alternative to MapCache which was the only option included in the
distribution repositories so far.

Kind Regards,

Bas

--