[MapProxy] publish high resolution aerial images from drone via mapproxy

Travis Kirstine traviskirstine at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 06:31:53 PST 2021

David,

>From my understanding you were trying to prepackage your ortho to a tiled
format to GDAL but ran into issues?  What you could try would be to set up
a mapproxy source that feeds in the orthophoto from a WMS or MapServer
instance.  I would suggest trying MapServer as shown here
https://mapproxy.org/docs/nightly/sources.html#id14.  The issue you may
have is that you need to configure a mapserver mapfile
https://mapserver.org/input/raster.html#table-of-contents.

Once the source is configured and working you can use the mapproxy seed
command to create your cache