[mapserver-dev] Transparency attribute on Layer Object

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Aug 19 14:17:17 EDT 2002

David Graham wrote:

> That is strange.  I looked for it in the MapFile refrence and it is not
> there.
>
> http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/doc36/mapfile-reference.html

I noticed that it was missing too, I'll CC: J.F. Doyon whi is the
maintainer of the mapfile-reference document.

> I don't think it exists for raster stuff.  My look into mapraster.c did
> not turn up anything that looked like it.

As I wrote before I can't speak for 3.7, and I never used this feature
in 3.6 either so I don't know much about it.  But looking at the 3.6
source I think it would have worked for rasters as well, see
msDrawLayer() in maputil.c in the 3.6 source.

 Daniel Morissette               morissette at dmsolutions.ca