[Mapserver-dev] WFS interoperability issues

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at xs4all.nl
Thu Feb 12 16:20:28 EST 2004

Hi Rob,

I am also very interested in this, but I think the functionality is still
under (heavy) development by DM Solutions.

I am using a different binary version and the POST request works perfectly.

You can download a CVS binary from 2 February 2004 at:

http://www.xs4all.nl/~bartvde/mapserv_41.exe

With respect to the MAP file parameter, just use it in the URL to which
you post. E.g. in my test I post to:
http://myserver/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=/ms4w/apps/general/map/gemeentes.map

Hope this answers at least some of your questions.

Best regards,
Bart