[Mapserver-dev] Proprietary Formats

Alan Steremberg alans at wunderground.com
Thu Jan 15 13:17:29 EST 2004

Hi,

It would be nice to have a generic way to add formats.. Although, I think
it could be done in C to conform to the rest of Mapserver. It would be
nice to simplify the code and change the current database connectors, etc.
to use the generic API. (Function pointer table?)

Alan

 Alan Steremberg
 415-543-5021 x 103
 http://www.wunderground.com