[Mapserver-dev] Is there an issue in the tracker regarding new work on msImageCreate?

Norman Vine nhv at cape.com
Thu Jul 29 10:14:02 EDT 2004

Daniel Morissette writes:

> Actually, I also wanted proposed before that all bug email notifications
> go to a mailing list or an alias somewhere, but we didn't get consensus
> on that one.

I have found that having CVS itself send an email on every commit to a
dedicated mailing list a very effective way to monitor changes.

This list should be archived and searchable.

There are many ways to do this
see the references in the CVS manual
http://cvsbook.red-bean.com/cvsbook.html#Commit%20Emails
http://cvsbook.red-bean.com/cvsbook.html#Log%20Messages%20And%20Commit%20Emails

Note there is code here that is trivial to install if one has
Python2.2  or better instaled on the CVS server
http://sourceforge.net/projects/cvs-syncmail

"syncmail is a CVS notification tool which can provide a diff for every
 change to a CVS repository, mailed to specified email addresses.
 This tool is useful for large communities to monitor activity, and is used
 for Python and many other active projects."

Cheers

Norman