[Mapserver-dev] perl-mapscript

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Mar 17 10:24:43 EST 2004

John Beisley - RSG wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this, but I currently
> have a problem with perl-mapscript (PHP-mapscript not being an option).
> The problem is that adding "proccessing" directives to a raster layer is
> not possible currently within perl-mapscript. Is this likely to be
> included in a nightly build soon, or should I try to implement it
> myself? I'm not yet sure if I have the knowledge to put this feature in
> myself, however.

John,

I have committed some updates in CVS this morning adding a setProcessing()
method on the layerObj.  The argument is a string which would be the same
sort of string used as an argument for the PROCESSING directive in a mapfile.

I presume this will flow into a nightly build soon. I don't exactly know how
those are managed.

I also fleshed in the mapscript/doc/mapscript.txt entries for all the methods
I am aware of on the layerObj.  Mostly copied and slightly edited from the
PHP MapScript documentation.