[Mapserver-dev] ready for 4.2.4

Fernando S. simon at inf.univali.br
Wed Oct 6 14:17:01 EDT 2004

Hi,
    I already finished the new features for maporaclespatial.c. But I
don't know if I can finish the OracleSpatial/FastCGI until 4.2.4
release. Only for 4.2.6 version. Any problem?
    I'm writing a MapOracleSpatial guide with the new features, so how
and where I post this guide?
    I intend to commit in CVS this friday.
    Any hint?

Fernando Simon - simon at inf.univali.br
Mapserver and Oracle Spatial developer
G10 - Laboratorio de Computacao Aplicada
http://g10.cttmar.univali.br