[Mapserver-dev] OWS metadata and LegendURL clarification

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at ec.gc.ca
Fri Oct 29 10:23:51 EDT 2004

I agree this may be confusing.  Perhaps I should simplify my
question/request:

In a WMS Server scenario, I'd like to be able to *not* specify any
"wms_style" information, and still have the WMS Capabilities the
LegendURL with the GetLegendGraphic request dynamically generated in the
xlink:href.

..Tom