WFS feature.xsd

Kralidis,Tom [Burlington] Tom.Kralidis at EC.GC.CA
Thu Oct 27 07:52:00 EDT 2005

I'm using latest CVS (just now) and don't get this issue.  Infact,
mapows.c, revision 1.49 implemented the change to make the default value
for ows_schemas_location to http://schemas.opengeospatial.net.

So, in the example below, it almost looks like ows_schemas_location is
set to: http://ogc.dmsolutions.ca/wfs/1.0.0/WFS-basic.xsd, thus
producing
http://ogc.dmsolutions.ca/wfs/1.0.0/WFS-basic.xsd/gml/2.1.2/feature.xsd.

..Tom

does not exist. I thing the url must be:
http://ogc.dmsolutions.ca/gml/2.1.2/feature.xsd

I this a bug or do i have a change to set the url with a metadata tag?

Many thanks
Nicol