MapServer 4.10 release plan adopted (was: Proposal: MapServer 4.10 release plan)

Fri Aug 11 14:38:22 EDT 2006

We've had 6 +1 votes so far to adopt the proposed 4.10 release plan
(Daniel, SteveW, Assefa, Pericles, Howard and Frank), the only missing
vote is SteveL, but since he was part of the IRC meeting where this plan
was discussed I can't imagine him voting against it.

So I think we can consider the 4.10 release plan adopted.

Next step are the feature freeze this Monday August 14th, and a first
beta later in the week.

I also like the idea of an IRC meeting next week to go over bugs and
discuss any other release issue. How does Wednesday August 16 at 12:00
US Central (17:00 GMT) sound? That's the same time as this week's meeting.

If I don't hear any objection then I will send an email announcing the
IRC meeting on Monday.

Daniel

--
Daniel Morissette