4.10/5.0 Roadmap?

Fernando Simon fsimon at UNIVALI.BR
Wed Feb 1 08:56:28 EST 2006

Hi all,
    I have just a little issue for the query support in Mapserver.
    It's about the way how Mapserver execute a query (query modes, using
itemnquery as example) in databases (Oracle Spatial/PostGIS), One
function/query to return just the ID for the row and another function
(with the same Select) to return the data from the table. I already
exposed to Daniel and Frank the problem and I hope that they have more
comments about it.
    I believe that this issue can be add in the list for the next
release, and will be a good improvement.
    Best regards.

Fernando Simon