4.8.0 Release...

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Mon Jan 9 22:14:04 EST 2006

Steve Lime wrote:
> Dan: Were you waiting for me to cut a 4.8.0 release or can you do it?

I just updated and tagged the files for 4.8.0-rc2 (cvs tag:
rel-4-8-0-rc2). Can you please package it and post it to the download
site? Let's release 4.8.0 final in about a week if no issue is reported.

BTW, I also branched the source tree (cvs branch name: branch-4.8), so
the CVS HEAD is now 4.9, and fixes for the final 4.8 release (if any)
should be done in branch-4-8. I will send a separate email for this to
make sure everybody notices.

  Daniel Morissette               dmorissette at dmsolutions.ca