RFC 19: style and label attribute binding...

Paul Spencer pspencer at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Thu Jun 8 11:05:15 EDT 2006

Steve,

I'm not sure if I interpreted this correctly, but are you proposing
to have a fixed number of style and label bindings pre-determined at
compile time?  I thought the trend was to move away from compiled-in-
limits?  Would it be terribly difficult to use dynamic allocation for
these things?  I suspect that if you choose a reasonable limit, it
won't be long before we start seeing people wanting the limit increased!

Cheers

Paul