Today's CVS, labels that follow street segments and antialias lines

Tue Mar 21 16:22:34 EST 2006

Will have to check the source (and Benj) on the MINDISTANCE and
labels that follow segments. Our integration plan was to certainly allow
for that to work but I'd have to go back to the source to see if the
check is being bypassed somehow.

Steve

>>> Stephen Woodbridge <woodbri at SWOODBRIDGE.COM> 3/21/2006 2:23:16 PM >>>
Also added TRANSPARENCY ALPHA to the LAYER, but still not AA.
Do I need to define a special output format?

Also MINDISTANCE does not seem to be working with ANGLE FOLLOW.

I will recheck everything on this end and make sure everything is built
corectly.

-Steve W