MapServer 4.8.2

Wed Mar 22 18:25:27 EST 2006

Just cut the release and updated the website. I noticed that I didn't update
the history.txt file regarding reverting to using the y dimension for symbol
scaling... Oops. Might want to mention that in the announcement for Daryl's
benefit.

Steve

>>> Howard Butler <hobu at IASTATE.EDU> 3/22/2006 4:22:43 PM >>>
I have updated the version in map.h and the HISTORY.txt file in the
4.8 branch to 4.8.2.

Steve, we're ready to cut the release.

Howard