MapScript, C#, delete_classObj exception

Hallgren Johan E jhhal at WMDATA.COM
Thu Sep 14 04:30:00 EDT 2006

Hello

I use the 4.8.4 release of MapServer and I'm using csharp/Mapscript
option. The problem is that I could run a sequence of calls with no
problems and I can do it a number of times but suddenly I have problems.

The special things I do is that:

*         I use the same mapObj several times, in the same process, for
servral requests.

*         I create inline features dynamically.

*         I create layers for inline features dynamically.

*         I create classes for those dynamically.

After the image is created, I tries to clean up (restore) the stage to
how it was before the request. That where I have problems, in some
cases.

In my log file I can read:

2006-04-12 20:23:44 mapscript_csharp

   at mapscriptPINVOKE.delete_classObj(HandleRef jarg1)

   at classObj.Dispose()

   at classObj.Finalize()

It's really all I can say for the moment. After restarting the process
it runs thru as it should, no problems with cleaning up.

Any clues?

/Johan

Johan Hallgren

WM-data

Pelle Bergs backe 3

Box 1938, 791 19 Falun

Tel (och mobil): 023-547 46 (int: +46-2354746)

johan.e.hallgren at wmdata.com
<BLOCKED::mailto:johan.e.hallgren at wmdata.com>

http://www.wmdata.se
<BLOCKED::/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.wmdata.se/>