AGG update and possible breakage

Mon Aug 6 10:47:18 EDT 2007

Thomas,

I use the agg source directory because it was not possible (or easy) to
install a distribution on my system (Debian Sarge x64), butusing the
source tarball was trivial. I think we need to get some ./configure
support on this to check and report issues with the using the source
tarball that is not installed on the system like:

./configure \
   --enable-ignore-missing-data \
   --enable-debug \
   --with-httpd=/usr/sbin/apache \
   --with-proj=/usr \
   --with-agg=/u/software/agg-2.5 \
   --with-gd \
   --with-gdal \
   --with-freetype \
   --with-postgis \
   --without-tiff \
   --with-wmsclient \
   --with-ogr \
   --with-wfs \

But, I have not been able to get the autoconf and automake tools to work
with AGG and have not been able to figure out how to build AGG with the
freetype support :/

I'm signing up to the AGG list to ask about these issues.

-Steve W