beta3 issues

Mike Leahy mgleahy at GOLDEN.NET
Wed Aug 8 18:24:53 EDT 2007

On Thu, 9 Aug 2007 00:12:27 +0200, Tamas Szekeres <szekerest at GMAIL.COM> wrote:

>Mike,
>
>In the meantime I've tried the csharp issue on the telascience
>buildbot server (Linux version 2.6.17-1.2142_FC4,  Mobile AMD
>Athlon(tm) XP-M 1800+) and also fails.
>However the csharp library have been built without this option can
>successfully load the core libraries with this option enabled.
>Nonetheless, I'm not totally sure whether suppressing this option for
>mapscript libraries would be sufficient for your needs or not.
>

>Best regards,

In general, my needs are pretty simple...although the make test still fails,
I am still able to run my csharp applications if I compile without the
--enable-coverage and --with-fastcgi options...I just figured the beta
series was a good time to mention any problems I encountered.   But the
issue I'm running into now with the php mapscript is a complete show stopper
for me (as-of beta3).