Motion: include AGG freetype (2.4 version) in MapServer

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at GMAIL.COM
Mon Aug 13 14:33:50 EDT 2007

I think the freetype stuff in agg is deliberately excluded from the agg
default build because the author wants his library to be as cross-platform
and dependency-free as possible. So this isn't just fixing/modifying some
build/configure scripts in agg

thomas