AGG Build problem

Fri Aug 24 11:05:11 EDT 2007

Hi,

I was trying to build mapserver on Centos 5? box and ran into a strange
error trying to build with AGG support.

I don't have the exact error message here, but it was something about
mapagg.cpp:224 complaining about gdImageGetTrueColorPixel not being
available in some C++ context.

Without AGG, it built fine. The system has GD-2.0.23 installed. If AGG
has a requirement for a newer version of GD we should test and catch
this in configure.

Any thoughts on this. Has anyone else run into this?

Everything builds fine on my Debian box with GD-2.0.33 installed.

-Steve W