4.10.1 release?

Tue Feb 13 16:01:53 EST 2007

Frank Warmerdam wrote:

> These are the changes listed in the HISTORY.TXT file for the 4.10
> branch.  While no one item here seems compelling to me, cumulatively
> I think they justify a 4.10.1 release any time.  Daniel / Steve?  Anyone
> care to take this bull by the horns?

I'll take care of it. I agree that we're long overdue for a 4.10.1 release.

Let's plan to release 4.10.1 at the end of the day this Thursday (Feb 15).

In the meantime, I'd apreciate if those who had volunteered as testers
for the 4.10 release could test the current branch-4-10 source from CVS
in their respective environment and report their results in the
"QA/Tests Checklist for MapServer 4.10.1" at
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/development/release_plans/mapserver_4_10

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/