build a new web map server application using mapserver

J. Parapar listario at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jul 4 07:58:31 EDT 2007

 Tom:

 I think the right list to make this question is the users list
(http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/community/mailinglists/mapserver-users/),
not the developers list.

 You can find documentation about MapServer at the MapServer web site:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs

 Some suggestions:
http://www.foss4g2006.org/getFile.py/access?contribId=20&sessionId=60&resId=0&materialId=paper&confId=1
  http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/docs/tutorial/tutorial