INCLUDE and php-mapscript ?

Attila Csipa plists at PROMETHEUS.ORG.YU
Thu Jul 5 08:53:15 EDT 2007

Has anyone tried to use a .map file with INCLUDE statements from
php-mapscript ? I'm getting the following error:

Warning: [MapServer Error]: loadLayer(): in /var/www/ka-map/htdocs/init.php on
line 113
Warning: Failed to open map file /var/www/mapdata/data3/6.map
in /var/www/map/htdocs/init.php on line 113

the "INCLUDE /var/www/mapdata/common/circles.map" is a list of CLASS
statements which are inside a LAYER

CLASS
	NAME "Your Circle"
	EXPRESSION ([itemid] = 6)
	SYMBOL 'circle'
	MINSCALE 75000
	MAXSIZE 20
	MINSIZE 10
	COLOR 0 0 0
END

the odd thing is that it does work if I just copy/paste the contents of the
include file, and it works correctly WITH the include if called from shp2img.
All of this with Mapserver 4.10.2.