mapserver support for sld-opacity fills

Wed Mar 21 13:34:15 EDT 2007

I am waiting to see how the AGG work goes and then see where we are at w/respect
to timing. That needs to be a priority and I didn't want style-level opacity to hinder it.
Ideally I'd like to have layer-level opacity inform style-level opacity for vector data. We
should know more in the next week or two.

Technically it shouldn't be that bad. It's just setting an alpha value, and turning on blending.
Gets tricky with something like a pixmap symbol that has it's own alpha channel.

Steve