MSVCR80.DLL

Hallgren Johan E jhhal at WMDATA.COM
Wed Mar 21 16:33:12 EDT 2007

Hello Tamas

The main problem was probably the Microsoft.VC80.CRT.manifest-file.
After added that file my problems was gone (so far).

Thanks for your assistance.

/Johan
___________________________________

Johan Hallgren

WM-data a LogicaCMG company
Pelle Bergs backe 3
Box 1938, 791 19 Falun
Tel: 023-547 46 (int: +46-2354746)

Mobil: 070-588 44 28 (int: +46-705884428)

johan.e.hallgren at wmdata.com
http://www.wmdata.se
-----Original Message-----
From: Tamas Szekeres [mailto:szekerest at gmail.com]
Sent: den 19 mars 2007 22:04
To: Hallgren Johan E
Cc: MAPSERVER-DEV at lists.umn.edu
Subject: Re: MSVCR80.DLL

Johan,

If you have no VS 2005 installed on your target computer you should
try to compile mapserver/mapscript without the /debug options. You
might also have to replace /Zi with /Ox in nmake.opt.

Alternatively you might install the Microsoft Visual C++ 2005
Redistributable Package
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=32BC1BEE-A3F9-4
C13-9C99-220B62A191EE&displaylang=en

Best regards,

Tamas

PS: There's no need to manually embed the manifests into the
executables of the VS2005 builds any more. I've updated the necessary
changes to the CVS-HEAD and Branch-4-10 so this operation should be
executed automatically during the builds.

+46-2354746)johan.e.hallgren at wmdata.com