[mapserver-dev] Mailing List Migration

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 10:23:59 EST 2008

Well that would depend if "a long time" starts from yesterday or from
the beginning of the umn lists ;)
do any others have hard feelings on this change, and/or couldn't the
list migration be a good opportunity to change this setting to
something that *seems* to me to be more coherent with the concept of a
mailing list?

cheers,
thomas