[mapserver-dev] bug in WFS writer?

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at osgis.nl
Wed Mar 19 15:26:21 EDT 2008

Hey Steve,

Do you remember the bug number or changeset for that point-in-polygon
fix? It sounds like it could be the culprit indeed.

You're right it could be a problem in TatukGIS theoretically, but in
this case things were checked also in ArcGIS. So it would be strange for
2 clients to have it wrong, though still possible.

Mapserver version: 4.10.2.

I haven't got the source data as yet (it's in Oracle Spatial), but I'll
try to get it.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Bart