[mapserver-dev] Documentation,articles,etc

Roberto Urrutia evolutionex at hotmail.com
Mon May 19 19:44:57 EDT 2008

Hello!

Sorry if i wrong to send this kind message to mapserver-developers,
but I decide to send this question , because I think is very probably
answer my question..

I am  looking for documentation,article, conference,etc. about the algorithms used in the mapserver files?
specifically algorithms to support spatial database in mapserver?

I read the documents in the web page UMN mapserver, but only explain how can i use the mapserver and not the algorithms used in the mapserver,the operation algorithm or how can mapserver do to integrate different spatial database.

I read each one of  the mapserver files and only have the developer name and for what is used "x" file, but no more!

I hope anybody help me

Roberto