[mapserver-dev] Documentation Updates

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 17:13:13 EST 2008

Howard,

It looks really cool!
Just looking into the docs I'm not sure how the docs should properly
reference to each other. It seems we should alter the previous approach in
the documents, like for
http://iowa.hobu.biz/msdocs/build/html/references/mapscript/dotnet_compile.htmlto
avoid the warning.
Should we continue keep the doc along with the code in different directories
or you're planning to set up a central repository somewhere?
In my case the C# readme is the same as the compile doc exposed to the web
site, so it would be reasonable to keep this doc in place.

Best regards,

Tamas

 PS: I'd apply for removing the trailing 't' char in my surname in the docs.
My nickname (szekerest) contains just the abbreviation of 'tamas' in the end
:-D  This is because the Hungarians use reverse name ordering (surname
firstname) by default, causing various kind of unexpected problems for us in
various places ;-)