[mapserver-dev] [Support for reading SVG symbols-MapServer-GSoC]Kiran Anjaneya Varma

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Mon Apr 6 12:45:20 EDT 2009

Hi Kiran: I think it would a cool addition, another more standards based symbol format
would be welcome I think. How this would work across the various renders is a bit of
a mystery though, perhaps other devs can comment on that. GD/AGG would render
that SVG to a raster form, either a temporary marker or directly into the map.

Are you looking for mentors then?

Steve

<e5dea3410904030609w51eb5ef1he2eedf3c67b58b47 at mail.gmail.com>, kiran varma