[mapserver-dev] 5.6.0 release announcement

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Fri Dec 11 09:16:41 EST 2009

If we tag trunk docs as 5.6 and there are lots of holes then folks will have to
commit changes in two places 5.6 and trunk. That sucks. However, I think it's
unavoidable. New changes are already in trunk that require documentation and
it will be next to impossible to avoid mixing those in with stuff that is 5.6 only.

IMHO option A is our only option...