[mapserver-dev] Canvas support for MapServer

Jan Hartmann j.l.h.hartmann at uva.nl
Mon Jan 26 06:17:46 EST 2009

Hi folks,

A few weeks ago I suggested in a thread about PDF support that Mapserver
could perhaps be made to support the new "Canvas" tag. There were no
reactions to this, so I don't know if this suggestion is
viable/advisable/practicable, or just downright stupid. Can anyone
comment?

(from
http://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/mapserver-dev/2009-January/008055.html)