[mapserver-dev] The "Query feature" not working for my application

Sharat Kanuparthi sharat at firstcall.net
Tue Nov 3 20:19:55 EST 2009

I am using the mapserver Itasca demo application using my own maps. But the query feature option doesn't seem to work.

Every time i click on the map, it just outputs this "msQueryByPoint(): Search returned no results. No matching record(s) found"

I am new to mapserver. and i need some help in getting the query feature working. As per the above output what is the immediate thing that i need to do OR what are the things i need to check.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Sharat