[mapserver-dev] Error compiling MapServer Trunk on Windows

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Oct 8 19:10:19 EDT 2009

Debasish Sahu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I had downloaded the BuildKit from
> http://www.gatewaygeomatics.com/dl/buildkit/  and the source code
> contained in the kit complied without any problems. Then I replaced the
> mapserver source with the latest code from SVN trunk and tried to build
> but without success. I am getting the following errors

Hello Debasish,

It definitely tricky changing the nmake.opt for trunk or another release
with the buildkit paths (indeed I am facing the issue with Beta3,
wondering if it is my own path problems or not).  What I do is do a diff
from the last working build nmake.opt to the one you are working
on....but it's difficult.  It's very easy with Unix, but difficult with
Windows.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna