[mapserver-dev] Error compiling MapServer Trunk on Windows

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 14:26:08 EDT 2009

Hi Jeff,

You can customize the things without having to change the nmake.opt, by
creating your custom nmake.opt let's say mynmake.opt and specify that in the
nmake command line:

nmake -f makefile.vc EXT_NMAKE_OPT=mynmake.opt.

This option is exensively used in practice by the buildbot windows slaves.

Best regards,

Tamas