[mapserver-dev] MapServer project status report at FOSS4G

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Tue Oct 20 02:21:38 EDT 2009

Hi Devs, PSC,

We are going to give a "MapServer Project Status" presentation at FOSS4G
on Friday morning. I still need to complete a few slides, but I'd invite
you to review the current version in the next day or so, and let me know
if any important point is missing. Let's keep in mind that we don't want
to go into too much detail since we want to keep some time for
interaction with the users.

In PDF format:
   http://dl.mapgears.com/foss4g2009-mapserver-project-status.pdf

Or the original in Open Office format:
   http://dl.mapgears.com/foss4g2009-mapserver-project-status.odp

BTW, if other members of the dev/PSC team are in Sydney then you are
invited to join us so that users can meet us all... I think there is
only Paul but am not 100% sure.

Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/