[mapserver-dev] libxml dependency with WFS 1.1.0

Guillaume Sueur no-reply at neogeo-online.net
Tue Aug 10 04:14:46 EDT 2010

Hi list,

I've noticed a wrong behaviour in mapserver configure script. When
compiled with --wfs-server, configure doesn't set any dependency to
libxml. But if you request mapserver for getCapabilities in WFS version
1.1.0 it says libxml is required but mapserver not compiled with it.
Everything was fine with WFS 1.0.0.

I managed to force mapserver to use libxml on build time by adding
--with-sos, but there may be something to check either in the configure
script and/or the various headers.

Best regards,

Guillaume