[mapserver-dev] 6.0 release plan

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 06:04:18 EST 2010

Thomas,

I did some reasonable adjustments on mapserver6. I still have problems with
swf support it doesn't seem to be updated according to the new rendering
API.
I also have some run time problems with the GD renderer+mapscript, I'll be
trying to find a way to get it working this weekend.

Best regards,

Tamas