[mapserver-dev] Capabilities broken in MS6-beta

Martin Kofahl M.Kofahl at gmx.net
Fri Apr 8 15:25:52 EDT 2011

Interesting - obviously from older epsg versions my map projection setting, which results in <BoundingBox CRS="" minx=...>, is

PROJECTION
      "ellps=bessel"
      "init=epsg:31468"
END

Removing "ellps=bessel" or switching to first init, then ellps will resolve this issue.

Maintainer of maplexer please check that skipping the init value is desired if other keys are set.

Martin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------