[mapserver-dev] MS RFC 68: Support for combining features from multiple layers (Updated)

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 11:33:15 EST 2011

Hi Daniel,

Yes, it's not that easy to find the right term ;-)  I don't object replacing
combine to union if it reflects the functionality in a better way.

I'm about to finish my testings and call for a vote on this RFC tomorrow.
Let me know if anyone has a better term (set's say we go with union right
now) or some other idea which I should also incorporate in RFC
68<http://mapserver.org/trunk/development/rfc/ms-rfc-68.html>
.

Best regards,

Tamas