[mapserver-dev] FAILS in msautotest

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 16:04:49 EST 2011

Peter,
the tests in the renderer directory are a bit different in the sense
that they are run to be able to compare the output of the different
renderers on a single test case. the run-test.py there is a bit
modified as it loops through the 'png', 'png24' and 'cairopng'
outputformats which it passes as a -i switch to shp2img.
as msautotest is right now, there's no way/use of not running those
tests if cairo isn't enabled. the renderer directory is more of a dev
test-case for me to check all the renderers are consistent with one
another rather than something that indicates a serious failure (you'll
see that there aren't any "expected" results committed there either.
so, to conclude, these fixes dont' really need to be applied, as there
is no use in running the renderers/ tests if cairo isn't configured.

best regards,
thomas